MISSISSAUGA, Ontario — The Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI) has announced that the 47th Annual HRAI Annual General Meeting and Conference, set for Aug. 26-28, 2015, at the Windsor Casino & Conference Centre, has the theme “Opportunities through Challenge & Change.” Following that theme, this year’s event is implementing changes to provide an improved conference.
Guided by ongoing feedback and surveys from last year’s conference, HRAI is aiming to deliver a more streamlined program while eliminating additional expenses for all who attend.
“We looked at how we could enhance everything from our program topics, session layouts, the duration of the event, and even its cost to members. As a result, we’ve been able to introduce changes that will make the event better and shorter than previous years, with more networking opportunities and less out-of-pocket expenses for the members,” said Warren Heeley, president of HRAI.
Specifically, the changes to HRAI’s Annual General Meeting and Conference format include:
• A reduction in duration from 3.5 days to 2.5 days.
• A tighter programming itinerary.
• An all-access system that allows attendees to participate in any of the learning sessions.
• Guests will have all their main meals covered at the event.
• Greater number of onsite and offsite networking opportunities.
For more information and to register, visit www.hrai.ca/agm.
Publication date: 6/29/2015