HVAC Manufacturers: May 11, 2015
• Lux Products Corp. (Philadelphia) named Rob Munin president.
• Samsung HVAC — Quietside LLC (Fort Worth, Texas) announced its Texas operation, office, and warehouse will move to a new location in Roanoke, Texas, by May 17.
• Unico Inc.’s (St. Louis) iSeries outdoor inverter won Builder Magazine’s 2014 Money-Saving Product Award.
• Danfoss (Baltimore) will be featured in the Economic Development of Tallahassee/Leon County’s (Tallahassee, Florida) “Made in Tallahassee” campaign, recognizing its impact on technology, jobs, and local partnerships.
• LG Electronics USA (Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey) was awarded three 2015 Edison Universe (Palos Park, Illinois) Edison Awards in the Green Energy Management and Household Environment categories.
• Fuji Electric Corp. of America’s (Edison, New Jersey) MONITOUCH Technoshot Series obtained UL (Northbrook, Illinois) certification.
• Belimo Americas (Danbury, Connecticut) relocated its headquarters to a 200,000-square-foot, LEED Gold-certified building in Danbury.
• Distech Controls Inc. (Brossard, Quebec, Canada) ranked 68th in the Branhan Group Inc.’s (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada) 2015 edition of the Branham300, a listing of the top Canadian information and communications technology (ICT) companies.
• Spirax Sarco Inc.’s (Blythewood, South Carolina) TVA flowmeter received the U.K. government’s (London) Queen’s Award for Innovation.
• Priority Cool Refrigerants (Bay Shore, New York) released its “Hydrocarbons: the Quest for a Green Solution to the Changing Future of Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning” white paper.
• Johnson Controls Inc.’s (Milwaukee) Unitary Products Group regional account manager, Mary Mocarski, received an Excellence in Sales and Marketing Award from Johnstone Supply (Portland, Oregon).
Publication date: 5/11/2015