WACO, Texas — Aire Serv has announced the purchase of 12 new franchise locations in the first quarter of 2015. The HVAC franchise company has been offering entrepreneurs and technicians the chance to own their own business since 1992. With these new franchisees, Aire Serv now has 202 franchisees worldwide.
“Ultimately, it’s about helping people achieve their personal and professional goals through owning a business,” said Doyle James, president of Aire Serv. “We are pleased beyond measure to be able to offer this opportunity to people every single day. These new franchisees are warmly welcomed.”
Aire Serv is set to open the new franchises in Arizona, Georgia, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Wisconsin.
New franchise owners are:
• Timothy Roth, Camp Verde, Arizona
• Walter Carver and Ricky McDowell, Douglas, Georgia
• Robert Rosenkrans and Maria Schneider, Binghamton, New York
• Jeffrey Lussier, Indian Trail, North Carolina
• Creed Herbert Holler, Harrison, Ohio
• Chris Rattray, Silverton, Oregon
• Amer Mourabet, Richboro, Pennsylvania
• Clifford White, Penn Hills, Pennsylvania (participant in the VetFran program, a veterans franchising program created by The Dwyer Group, parent company of Aire Serv)
• Willie Miles Jr., Lancaster, Texas
• Carlos Uresti, Jr., Killeen, Texas
• Jason Wiedenhoeft, Walsworth, Wisconsin
In addition to these 12 new franchise locations, four existing franchise locations expanded their territory, providing their services to more customers in their area.
For more information, visit www.aireserv.com.
Publication date: 4/20/2015