HVAC Manufacturers: Feb. 2, 2015
• Evapco Inc. (Taneytown, Maryland) acquired majority ownership of SEMCO Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Division (Sao Paulo). The company is now operating under the name Evapco SEMCO Equipamentos de Refrigeração Ltda.
• Emerson Climate Technologies Inc. (Sidney, Ohio) promoted Ed Purvis to COO of Emerson (St. Louis) and announced Robert Sharp as its new business leader, effective Feb. 3.
• Uniweld Products Inc. (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) expanded its factory floor and increased production through new shop floor automation procedures.
• Danfoss (Baltimore) named Sean Kurtz general manager and director of operations for its compressor manufacturing facility in Arkadelphia, Arkansas.
• Knipex Tools LP (Arlington Heights, Illinois) promoted Randy Booth to channel sales manager of distribution.
• Torad Engineering LLC (Cumming, Georgia) opened a 13,000-square-foot commercial development center in Cumming, Georgia.
Publication date: 2/2/2015