Jan. 23, 2015: Modine to Offer Free, Accredited HVAC Courses at AHR Expo
Each of the Accredited Presentations Is Approved by the Milwaukee School of Engineering
RACINE, Wis. — Modine Manufacturing Co., a leader in thermal management technology and solutions, announced that it is offering a full schedule of continuing education unit (CEU) courses at the 2015 AHR Expo in Chicago, Jan. 26-28. Each of the accredited presentations is approved by the Milwaukee School of Engineering and gives participants 0.1 CEU. Registration for the courses is free at www.modinehvac.com/ahrexpo2015.
Modine’s course list includes:
• Dedicated outside air system (DOAS) basics
• Advancements in energy recovery for DOAS
• Gas-fired, commercial heating equipment
• Sound principles of HVAC equipment
• Geothermal: Things You Don’t Know Can Hurt You
• Proper Start-up and Commissioning of a Geo Installation
For more information, visit www.modinehvac.com.
Publication date: 1/19/2015