• Maxitrol Co. (Southfield, Michigan) named Tony Beauvais quality and production engineering manager.
• Williams Comfort Products (Colton, California) named James Gill vice president of sales.
|Tony Beauvais||James Gill|
• Johnson Controls Inc.’s (Milwaukee) Luxaire Acclimate Series modulating gas furnaces received Best Buy Awards from Consumers Digest.
• Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating Division (Suwanee, Georgia) received the U.S. Green Building Council’s (USGBC) Best of Building Award for the Best Product in HVAC/Indoor Air Quality/Building Controls.
• Aspen Manufacturing LLC (Houston) unveiled a new logo.
• Camfil Air Pollution Control (Jonesboro, Arkansas) named Alan O’Connell executive vice president in charge of worldwide operations.
• ACS Group (New Berlin, Wisconsin) promoted Bob Andress to vice president of operations.
|Alan O'Connell||Bob Andress|
Publication date: 10/27/2014