• Knipex Tools LP (Arlington Heights, Illinois) joined NetPlus Alliance (Lockport, New York), a buying group for industrial and contractor supply distributors.
• Uponor North America (Apple Valley, Minnesota) was named to GreenBuilder magazine’s annual Eco Leaders list.
• ClimateMaster Inc. (Oklahoma City), in conjunction with Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL), received the Federal Laboratory Consortium’s (FLC) 2014 Award for Excellence in Technology Transfer for its Trilogy 40 geothermal heat pump system.
• Fresh-Aire UV’s (Jupiter, Florida) Blue Tube UV germicidal light system was awarded the Ameristar Award for packaging design hosted by the Institute of Packaging Professionals (IoPP).
• Chromalox (Pittsburgh) is opening a new sales and operation office in Singapore.
Publication date: 7/28/2014