HAVERTOWN, Pa. — National Energy Control Corp. (NECC), a wholesale distributor of commercial and industrial HVAC controls, has announced the availability of its Pneuline Controls® brand PCL500 Universal Pneumatic Calibration Kit.
NECC said the kit is used by HVAC technicians to solve calibration problems for pneumatic controls made by Honeywell, Barber-Colman, Johnson Controls, Robertshaw, Powers, and other original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). This kit contains the tools and equipment needed to calibrate, troubleshoot, and repair pneumatic control systems without buying separate kits from many different OEMs, said the company.
NECC noted that it has assembled the kit based on its extensive knowledge and experience with pneumatic controls, and it is sold exclusively by the company. The kit includes:
• Calibration wrenches and adjusting tools for all major brands.
• Calibrating pressure gauges and thermometer.
• Baunmanometer air bulb and pressure reducing valve.
• Starter kit of adapters, fittings, and tubing.
• Temperature transmitter chart.
• Receiver-controller authority/proportional band slide rule calculator.
• Durable molded toolbox with divided trays and extra storage space.
“Pneumatic controls are widely used in existing HVAC systems and this calibration kit helps keep them operating precisely and effectively,” said Mark McGann, NECC vice president. “Our Pneuline Controls kit is cost effective since it can be used with the pneumatic controls from most OEMs.”
The kit is available for sale online, or by calling 800-227-9800.
For more information, visit http://necc-controls.com.
Publication date: 7/14/2014