July 4, 2014: HVAC Contractor’s New App Answers Heating and Cooling Questions
Free Mobile App Offers Multiple Useful Features
KATY, Texas — With summer here, homeowners may be experiencing air conditioner issues, and may have trouble finding answers related to HVAC. Builders Mechanical Inc. (BMI) has responded by launching a new, free mobile app that not only allows customers to reach BMI quickly for service or questions, but also offers features that can benefit any homeowner.
With the BMI app, the user can:
• Get tips on heating and cooling.
• Schedule reminders for do-it-yourself maintenance items like changing filters.
• Calculate energy savings when comparing an existing HVAC system to a new energy efficient system.
• Save money by having instant access to rebates and specials.
• Contact Builders Mechanical Inc. with just a tap.
• Talk with an expert and get answers to questions.
• Access the Product Center to view product descriptions, images, ratings, warranty cards, brochures, and owner manuals.
• Record and send voice notes.
• Available in multiple languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, and Turkish.
The app is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. It requires iOS 5.1 or later and is optimized for iPhone 5. It is available for free download on iTunes. For more information, go to BMI app.
For more information about Builders Mechanical Inc., visit www.buildersmechanical.com.
Publication date: 6/30/2014