MORTON GROVE, Ill. — Bell & Gossett®, a brand of Xylem Inc., has announced the second quarter 2014 seminar schedule for its Little Red Schoolhouse®, offering HVAC hydronic and plumbing courses.
“Little Red Schoolhouse classes provide insights into Xylem’s application expertise, while sharing of-the-moment trends in the industry and innovative processes,” said Larry Konopacz, manager, training and education, Little Red Schoolhouse, Xylem. “We are committed to instructing participants on how to develop and deliver holistic solutions to their customers, as well as advancing the commercial buildings industry as a whole.”
The seminars, taught by LEED® Accredited Professionals, are tailored to contractors, engineers, and wholesalers, covering HVAC hydronic and plumbing systems. The Little Red Schoolhouse is authorized to offer International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) continuing education units (CEUs) for its programs that qualify under the American National Standards Institute/IACET Standard. Upon successful completion of a seminar, 1.7 CEUs are awarded to attendees.
Upcoming seminars and dates include:
• Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar — April 28-30
• Service & Maintenance of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar — May 5-7
• Plumbing Systems Design Seminar — May 19-21
• Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar — June 2-4
• Large Chilled Water System Design Seminar — June 9-11
• Modern Hydronic Heating Systems - Advanced Seminar — June 23-25
Select seminars are approved by the Green Building Certification Institute to provide credit toward the credential maintenance requirements of the LEED Green Associate and LEED AP certifications.
For seminar descriptions and enrollment information, visit www.bellgossett.com/training-education/.
Publication date: 4/14/2014