• ebm-papst Inc. (Farmington, Conn.) announced Joe Giacona as market manager, transportation.
• Arkema Inc.’s (King of Prussia, Pa.) Forane 427A was granted approval as a retrofit refrigerant for aftermarket use with Emerson Climate Technologies’ (Sidney, Ohio) Copeland Discus compressors in low- and medium-temperature refrigeration applications.
• Arzel Zoning Technology Inc. (Cleveland) named Adam Bush as inside sales support specialist.
• Mitsubishi Electric US Cooling & Heating Division (Suwanee, Ga.) named John Gabilondo as vice president of operations.
• Superior Boiler Works Inc. (Hutchinson, Kan.) announced its Creek condensing boilers received UL (Northbrook, Ill.) approval.
• Hays Fluid Controls (Dallas, N.C.) hired Steve Krivan as western regional sales manager.
• Armstrong Fluid Technology (Toronto) promoted Wayne Rose to global marketing manager, pumps.
• Uniweld Products Inc. (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.) named Dan Langlais as U.S. eastern regional sales manager.
• Daikin Applied (Minneapolis) and Daikin North America LLC (Houston) announced the formation of a new sales organization representing its products in Southern California. The new sales organization is a merger of the existing offices of Norman S. Wright Mechanical (Waipahu, Hawaii) and Climatec LLC (Phoenix), and will conduct business as Norman S. Wright-Climatec Mechanical Equipment.
• Reliable Controls Corp. (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada) promoted Rick Rosine to vice president of sales and marketing, Americas.
• Uponor North America (Apple Valley, Minn.) was named a 2014 Community Impact award winner in the sustainability category by Minnesota Business Magazine.
Publication date: 3/17/2014