Attendees will learn from a panel of the St. Louis area’s top general contractors how to manage a project from the award phase through to completion, while promoting harmony between the general contractor and subcontractors throughout the project.
Topics to be discussed include:
• Contractual language
• Who is authorized to make change orders
• The value of pre-construction meetings
• Top general contractor pet peeves with subcontractors during the construction process
• Q & A session with an opportunity for attendees to submit written questions to the panel
Participating general contractors include:
• Alberici Constructors
• ARCO Construction
• McCarthy Building Companies
• McGrath & Associates
• Rhodey Construction
• SITELINES Inc.
• Volk Construction
Advanced registration is required to attend the program scheduled for 8-11 a.m., Oct. 24, at the Mason Contractors Association, 1429 S. Big Bend, in Richmond Heights. The cost is $40 per ASA member, $60 per non-ASA member, and includes continental breakfast. For more information, or to register, contact ASA-Midwest Executive Director Susan Winkelmann at 314-845-0855 or email@example.com.
For more information about the ASA Midwest Council, visit www.asamidwest.com.
Publication date: 10/07/2013