• Nest Labs Inc. (Palo Alto, Calif.) named Eugene LaNois as head of its professional channel.
• ClimateMaster Inc. (Oklahoma City) chose Green Equipment Op-tions Inc. (Campbell, Calif.) as its distributor in Northern California.
• Gefran Inc. (Winchester, Mass.) announced Ruben R. Salinas as North America sales manager of drives and motion control products.
• Irwin Tools (Huntersville, N.C.) will hold National Tradesmen Day on Sept. 20.
• Mitsubishi Electric US Cooling & Heating Division (Suwanee, Ga.) promoted Chris Flynn (below, left) to senior product development engineer and Ron Meints (below, right) to senior manager of resolution services.
• General Filters Inc. (Novi, Mich.) hired Joe Boczar as director of engineering, and Samantha Coe as quality manager.
• Danfoss (Baltimore) is celebrating its 80th anniversary.
• Luxaire’s (Norman, Okla.) Acclimate Series LP9C modulating gas-fired furnaces received Energy Star’s Most Efficient products of 2013 designation.
Publication date: 9/16/2013