• Centrotherm Eco Systems LLC (Albany, N.Y.) announced its InnoFlue branded single-wall and flexible-vent systems are listed for use with the Rheem (Atlanta) 90-plus percent line of high-efficiency gas furnaces.
• HB Sealing Products Inc. (Clearwater, Fla.) appointed Brian Butler (right) as director of international sales.
• Nidec Motor Corp. (St. Louis) is now stocking cooling tower duty motors with TEAO Ratings 5-50 hp, 1800 rpm, and W8 assembly with Inpro Seal and TEFC Ratings 3-40 hp, 1800 rpm only, and F2 assembly with Inpro Seal on both ends in distribution centers in Southaven, Miss., and Chino, Calif.
• Bristol Compressors Intl. Inc.’s (Bristol, Va.) Benchmark VStar is a component in Hydro-Temp Corp.’s (Pocahontas, Ark.) geothermal heat pump system that was recently honored with a most efficient 2013 designation by the Energy Star program.
• Mitsubishi Electric US Cooling & Heating Division (Suwanee, Ga.) named Shigeru Takasugi (right) as vice president of its engineering center.
• Goodman Mfg. Co. Ltd. (Houston) marketing manager, Canadian product planning, Thom Wigle, was elected to the Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada’s (HRAI) Manufacturers Division board of directors.
Publication date: 8/5/2013