• Navien (Irvine, Calif.) hired Stephanie-Ann Yu (right) as marketing coordinator.
• Krueger-HVAC (Richardson, Texas) selected Thermosystems Inc. (Elmhurst, Ill.) as its new representative in Chicago and central Illinois as well as northwest Indiana for terminal units, fan coils, chilled beams, and displacement ventilation products.
• Polar Technology (Nashville, Tenn.) named Phil Gin (right) as chief financial officer and chief operating officer.
• Uponor Inc.’s (Apple Valley, Minn.) Pier 15 Exploratorium project in San Francisco won the Plastics Pipe Institute (PPI) Project of the Year award in the building/construction division.
• Enerconcept Technologies’ (Magog, Quebec, Canada) Lubi solar collector and Luba GL roof-mounted solar collector passed Germany’s EN12975 norm quality tests.
• Distech Controls (Brossard, Quebec, Canada) announced Samsung Ventures Investment Corp. (Seoul, South Korea) has become a shareholder in the company with a $38 million CAD investment.
• WaterFurnace (Fort Wayne, Ind.) hired Will Lange (right) as director of utility development.
• EnTouch Controls (Richardson, Texas) and Telit Wireless Solutions (Morrisville, N.C.) will partner to offer the cellular-enabled EnTouch One Energy Management System.
• A.O. Smith Corp. (Milwaukee) earned Energy Star certification for its Cyclone commercial gas water heater line.
Publication date: 6/3/2013