• Trane (Carmel, Ind.), an Ingersoll Rand company, is searching for two people to serve as Trane Endurance Team brand ambassadors during its 2013 Race Across America.
• Napoleon Fireplaces & Grills (Barrie, Ontario, Canada) CEO Wolfgang Schroeter was presented with the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee medal, which honors significant contributions and achievements by Canadians.
• ITW Vortec (Cincinnati) was awarded U.S. Patent 8,402,773 for its two-stage cooling system Vortex A/C Enclosure Coolers.
• Gentherm Inc. (Northville, Mich.) promoted Greg Steinl to vice president, electronics business unit.
• Jackson Systems (Indianapolis) hired Hope Perry (below, left) as an accounting assistant and Lara Dufault (below, right) as a marketing assistant.
• Beckhoff Automation LLC (Savage, Minn.) moved into its new 44,500-square-foot headquarters.
• Follett’s Corp.’s (Easton, Pa.) 7 Series ice and water dispenser was selected as a 2013 Kitchen Innovations award winner by the National Restaurant Association (Washington).
Publication date: 4/29/2013