The EESCC will focus on five distinct areas for the development of an EESCC standardization road map. They include:
• Working Group 1 – Building energy and water assessment standards
• Working Group 2 – Systems integration and communication
• Working Group 3 – Building energy modeling, rating, and labeling
• Working Group 4 – Evaluation, measurement, and verification
• Working Group 5 – Workforce credentialing
SMACNA’s Technical Services and Resources Department will join other trade associations, companies, and organizations in this ongoing effort with EESCC to shape the future of U.S. energy efficiency standardization.
Publication date: 1/28/2013