The course was developed and will be presented by Mark Stetz, principal of Stetz Consulting, which specializes in identifying and evaluating energy efficiency measures. Stetz will explain how to identify failures of economizers used in commercial building air handlers and rooftop units. At the end of the course, Onset said participants will be able to:
• Understand how economizers reduce energy use.
• Understand failure modes.
• Develop and implement an economizer diagnostic plan.
• Evaluate information from data loggers or a building automation system (BAS).
• Interpret results and develop a corrective course of action.
The course costs $95 and is approved for one Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI) credit hour. Visit https://student.gototraining.com to learn more and register.
For more information about Onset, visit www.onsetcomp.com.
Publication date: 12/10/2012