• Ingersoll Rand (Dublin, Ireland) added Nelson Peltz as the 12th member of its board of directors.
• Hartzell (Piqua, Ohio) appointed Brad Bishop as vice president of OEM sales.
• Ridgid (Elyria, Ohio) awarded scholarships to Tyler Arndt, Justin Gould, Dana Parks, and Matthew Saille through the educational foundation of the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors – National Association (PHCC).
• Flowserve Corp. (Dallas) opened a pump manufacturing plant in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
• Metal Coaters (Houston) acquired a new facility in Middletown, Ohio.
• Marley Engineered Products (Bennettsville, S.C.) welcomed Dennis Krob as a product manager for specialty heaters, and Olga Khavarivska as junior product manager.
• Fluke Corp.’s (Everett, Wash.) 750 Series Documenting Process Calibrators were honored by Control Engineering with an Engineers’ Choice award in the hardware — handheld test, measurement, and calibration category.
Publication date: 10/1/2012