A full-featured version of SageQuest’s Mobile Control™ GPS vehicle tracking and management solution, the company says SageQuest Mobile makes anytime access to critical fleet information a reality with no additional costs or set up required for customers. “In the GPS tracking industry, taking discrete data points from an entire fleet and turning it into easily understood information for dispatch and management isn’t easy,” said Dennis Abraham, president of SageQuest. “But because SageQuest has always focused on delivering insight and not just data, going mobile was easy for us.”
With this app, SageQuest says fleet managers and owners can:
• See real-time vehicle location and status;
• Play back or follow along driver routes;
• Find the nearest technician for an urgent job;
• Validate driver activity with instant insight into any fleet vehicle;
• Monitor speeding, late starts, excess idling, and vehicle maintenance with real-time alerts; and
• Add new “places” to the map for on-the-go monitoring — customer sites, branch offices, warehouses, or employee homes.
“We’ve always focused on distilling the data generated by a fleet into concise, easy-to-find, and easy-to-use information,” said Abrahams. “The way we organize vehicles in the system, map activity, and deliver intuitive reports is just as functional in a mobile environment, giving users the freedom they require without sacrificing access to the real-time information they need. With SageQuest Mobile, you have the power to track your fleet in the palm of your hand.”
The SageQuest Mobile app is available in the Android Market and will be available for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch in early fall 2011.
Publication date: 08/29/2011