July 26, 2011: National BIM Conference Scheduled for December
BIM uses advanced digital technology to represent all of the physical and functional characteristics of a building. Using a computer program, the design team can collaboratively design in three dimensions, to help increase productivity in building design and construction.
Several types of BIM educational sessions, including case studies, standard updates, green BIM, and more, will be offered at the conference. Sessions will include:
• Using BIM at the Schematic Phase
• How BIM Will Transform Education: A Series from Major Universities
• BIM Interoperability: A Modern Story of the Tower of Babel
• Building Smart BIMs
• Going Lean with BIM
• 5 Years, 50 Projects: Lessons from Ongoing Private Sector BIM Implementation
• Enhancing High-Performance Building by Integrating Green into BIM Tools
• BIM and Comparative Structural Life Cycle Analysis
• LEED Certification Facilitation: A BIM Server Approach
• Knowledge Management in BIM
BIM products and services will be on display during the two-day exhibit, Dec. 7-8.
For more information, visit www.bimconference.com.
Publication date: 07/25/2011