INDIANAPOLIS - The Heating and Air Conditioning Alliance of Indiana is hosting its 2011 High Performance HVAC Marketing and Motivation Summit at The Fountains Banquet and Conference Center in Carmel, Ind., on Thursday, May 19, 2011 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The presenters are marketing expert Adams Hudson, and author and consultant Mark Matteson.
The speakers will cover the following topics for HVAC contractors:
• How to lower your marketing cost while you increase your leads.
• Proven marketing strategies, showing actual leads, dollars, and cents, not theory.
• The top seven contractor marketing mistakes and how to correct them.
• A marketing plan and budget anyone can use, instantly, customized to fit your goals.
• Goal-setting and achievement.
The event includes lunch and refreshments. Attendees will also receive free of charge: slide notes and handouts; ad critique for all attendees; 12 month strategy calendar; $200 in coupons;Sales&Marketing Insidersubscription; customer retention reports, sample; and a marketing budget calculator guide.
Cost for members is $99 each for the first three attendees and $49 each for additional attendees. Non-members may attend for $159 each.
Register online at www.hvacindiana.org or fax to 317-573-0895. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317-573-0277.
May 13, 2011: Heating and Air Conditioning Alliance of Indiana to Host HVAC Marketing and Motivation Summit
May 13, 2011