BEIJING - The first ISH China & CIHE – China International Trade Fair for Heating, Sanitation and Air-Conditioning show took place March 3-5, 2011 at the China International Exhibition Center, Beijing, China. Show management said the trade fair, which has become Asia’s leading show for the heating, air conditioning, and sanitation industries, attracted nearly 700 exhibitors from 19 countries and regions: Belgium, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Korea, Monaco, Netherlands, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan Region, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States. Products were showcased in 11 halls, spanning 48,000 square meters, including a European pavilion.
Richard Li, deputy general manager of Messe Frankfurt in China, said, “We are very proud that our show is now number one in the region for the HVAC industry, and has the support of leading brand names from China and overseas. This reaffirms the decision to merge ISH China with CIHE organised by Beijing B & D Tiger Exhibition Co Ltd., to create this new and expanded show.”
Li Hongbo, general manager of Beijing B & D Tiger Exhibition Co Ltd., said, “Our new show benefits exhibitors and visitors because the Asian HVAC industry has a focal point for sales, networking, and the exchange of knowledge,” he explained. “This is of great value to the fast-growing heating, sanitation, and air conditioning industries.”
Leading manufacturers at the show included:
• Boiler and burner: A.O. Smith (U.S.), Bosch (Germany), Daesung (Korea), Flamco (Holland), Marco (China), Marley (U.S.), Radiant (Italy) and Robello (China), SIT (Italy) and Vanward (China).
• Building control equipment: Elex Electronics (China), Gaupau (China), Hailin (China), Hengsen (China), Honeywell (U.S.), Menred (China), Oventop (Germany), Saswell (Germany), Siemens (Germany) and Yihai (China).
• Floor heating: Anze (China), Danfoss (Denmark), Emmeti (Italy), Georg Fischer (Switzerland), Giacomini (Italy), IVT (Germany), I-Warm (Russia), Panstar (China), Rehau (Germany) and Tyco (U.S.).
• Heat exchanger: HotWater (China), Panstar (China), SmartHeat (U.S.) and Tranter (China).
• Pump and valve: Crown (China), Dunan (China), Grundfos (Denmark), HOGFORS (Finland), ITT (U.S.), Jiekelong (China), Watts (U.S.), Wilo (Germany), World (China) and Yongdexin (China).
• Solar Energy: Ariston (Italy), Bosch (Germany) and Siji Micoe (China).
ISH China & CIHE – China International Trade Fair for Heating, Sanitation and Air-Conditioning is part of Messe Frankfurt’s architecture and technology fairs, headed by the biennial ISH event in Frankfurt taking place March 15-19, 2011. For more information, visit www.ish-china.com and www.ish.messefrankfurt.com.
Publication date: 03/07/2011
March 8, 2011: Nearly 700 Exhibitors at the First Ever ISH China & CIHE Show
March 8, 2011