• Greenheck Corp. (Schofield, Wis.) has named James J. McIntyre (right) as chief executive officer and a member of the company’s board of directors.
• Bacharach Inc. (New Kensington, Pa.) has added E.W. Leonard Inc. and Jim Reeves & Co. as two of its manufacturer reps.
• Arizon® Companies (St. Louis) has acquired Vital Air Technologies (Auburn, Maine).
• Cleaver-Brooks (Thomasville, Ga.) announced that it has acquired Cheminée Lining (Terrebonne, Quebec.)
• Airxchange (Rockland, Mass.) appointed Stephen J. Pargeter (right) as vice president, product engineering.
• Manitowoc Foodservice (New Port Richey, Fla.) has been named a 2011 Energy Star® Partner of the Year by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for its outstanding contribution to reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Publication date: 04/18/2011