• Adura Technologies (San Francisco) consolidated its facilities and moved to a new, larger location at 22 Fourth St.
• Arzel Zoning Technology (Cleveland) appointed Tom Cizmar as director of sales.
• TruTech Tools Ltd. (Akron, Ohio) named Jim Bergmann chief technology officer.
• UltraViolet Devices Inc. (Valencia, Calif.) promoted Richard Hayes to president.
• Hydra-Zorb and Klo-Shure (Auburn Hills, Mich.) both promoted Bill Krause to vice president.
• Hart & Cooley (Grand Rapids, Mich.) received the Supplier of the Year award from US Air Conditioning Distributors (USACD).
• GeoSystems LLC (Maple Grove, Minn.) has named Stephen Kesler as quality manager, Jennifer Holden as customer service manager, and Nic Wahlquist as technical support representative.
• Sanuvox Technologies Inc. (Montreal) has extended the warranty of the UV Bio-Wall and UV CoilClean Commercial systems to a 15-year ballast warranty and the High-Intensity UV lamp warranty has been extended to two years.
• Pittsburgh Corning Corp. (Pittsburgh) has changed the name of the FOAMGLAS® product called PITTWRAP CW30 jacketing to PITTWRAP IW30 jacketing.
Publication date: 04/04/2011
Manufacturers for the Week: 04/04/2011
April 4, 2011