“We’re proud of our entire team,” said Bill Huffman, vice president of sales and marketing. “They exceed our expectations each year and, in light of the current economic landscape, it’s encouraging every time we bring our team together to recognize a job well done.”
The following were awarded Sales Plateau Awards for reaching specific sales levels:
• Bill Smith Marketing of Alberta, Canada
• Finn Marketing of Tampa, Fla.
• Heartland Reps of Kearney, Mo.
• Rooker Marketing of New Albany, Miss.
• Jay Mark Group Ltd. of Elk Grove Village, Ill.
• First Source Marketing of Lake Kiowa, Texas
• Food Equipment Marketing of Parsons, Tenn.
• Tom Redditt Sales Agency of Denver.
Additionally, the “Extra Miler” award was presented to Steven Frasier, Master-Bilt customer service representative, for outstanding service to customers and fellow employees.