The following were elected:
• Michael Brandt, executive vice president of Smith and Oby Co., a full-service mechanical contractor in Walton Hills, Ohio.
• Greg L. Fuller, president of North Mechanical Contracting Inc., a mechanical construction contractor in Indianapolis.
• Andrew S. “Andy” Kruse, executive vice president of L.J. Kruse Co., a commercial and industrial plumbing and piping contractor in Berkeley, Calif.
• Greg M. Lewis, executive vice president of Hill York, a full-service mechanical contractor in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
• Richard A. “Dick” Starr, president and CEO of The Enterprise Corp., an HVAC design/build contractor in Twinsburg, Ohio.
MCAA also announced its new manufacturer/supplier representative: Joe Walicki, vice president and general manager for the North American Systems business of Johnson Controls Inc.