Monday, Jan. 25
• North American Technician Excellence’s (NATE’s) certification refresher course will take place in room S319 at 8:30 a.m.
• The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineer’s (ASHRAE’s) public session: Construction Management will be held from 2 to 3 p.m. in room S310E.
Tuesday, Jan. 26
• The Testing Adjusting and Balancing Bureau (TABB) is hosting a free session, “How Green Buildings Can Fail Due to the HVAC System,” from 8 to 10 a.m. in Room S320E.
• The International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo) will select its 2010 AHR Expo Product of the Year on Jan. 26 at 1 p.m. in the New Product technology Theater A.
Wednesday, Jan. 27
• LonMark Americas’ professional exam and review will be conducted from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. in room S322.
• The Radiant Panel Association (RPA) is hosting a free Radiant Solutions seminar at 9 a.m. in room S320B.
• The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) is hosting the specially featured Zero Energy Building Display.
• A Building Automation and Controls Showcase is featured in aisles 1,000 through 1,300.
Publication date: 01/25/2010
AHR Expo Briefs
January 25, 2010