PISCATAWAY, N.J. - In order to provide architects working on new building designs with the latest information to help optimize energy efficiency, acoustics, and indoor air quality, as well as supply information on sustainable design, Trane has introduced a dedicated Website for architects at www.tranearchitect.com.
The Trane Architect site serves as a single location for architects that provides such information as:
• Resources for energy modeling, building information modeling (BIM), and building green;
• Tools for acoustics modeling;
• Resources for educating the architect community about the role of HVAC in sustainable building design and construction;
• Building and control solutions that address comfort, energy efficiency, sustainability, acoustics, building automation, and an array of specialized needs;
• An interactive interface to “ask the Trane experts” questions; and
• Information regarding Trane events, educational seminars, webinars, and other activities that Trane is hosting, most of which offer participants American Institute of Architects (AIA) CEUs.
Trane said that Tranearchitect.com is another example of its commitment to the building and design community and complements a dedicated site developed for engineers. Traneengineer.com was designed to help engineers stay abreast of new products, systems, and solutions from Trane as well as to provide the latest technical specifications and design and analysis tools.
For more information on Trane, visit www.trane.com.
Nov. 26, 2009: Trane Introduces New Dedicated Website for Architects
November 26, 2009