The new appointees include:
• David Jolley, national maintenance education director for Equity Residential;
• Thor Wishart, of Gainesville Regional Utilities;
• Ken Spraggins of Middle Georgia Technical College;
• Steve Allen, administrator of HVACR Education and Recruitment for the United Association;
• Walter S. Nichols, dean of corrections, Louisiana Community and Technical Colleges;
• Fred Martel of theHVAC Insider;
• Paul Rhodes, lead instructor of HD Supply;
• John Tomczyk, professor at Ferris State University,
• Bill Strachan, program coordinator for HVACR at Clovis Community College in Clovis, N.M.;
• Bob Dwyer, director of training for Carbon Monoxide Safety Association (COSA);
• Michael P. Milwee, of Alabama Power;
• James Devoe, senior acquisitions editor for Delmar Cengage Learning, Clifton Park, N.Y.; and
• Scott Leach, RHA program coordinator at Delta College in Michigan.
In another announcement, it noted that its 2009 HVACR Educators and Trainers Conference will be held March 8-10 next year at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Las Vegas.
For additional information, call 800-394-5268, or visit www.hvacexcellence.org and click on the conference button.