Manufacturers for the Week: 01/29/2007
• Lennox International Inc.’s (Dallas) Linda Goodspeed, CTO, was awarded IDG Computerworld’s “Premier 100 IT Leaders Award.”
• Siemens Building Technologies Inc. (Buffalo Grove, Ill.) appointed Mark Halbur as director of sales and operations for its Staefa brand distribution channel and Siemens HVAC Components Group of independent control contractors.
• JB Industries Inc. (Aurora, Ill.) established an exclusive partnership with Rothenberger (Kelkheim, Germany).
• Carrier Corp. (Farmington, Conn.) acquired Longville Group Limited (Chicago), an HVAC rental service.
• Emerson Climate Technologies (St. Louis) published a white paper, “The Demand for Energy-Saving Incentives for High Efficiency Scroll Compressors in Walk-In Coolers.”
• Water Furnace International (Fort Wayne, Ind.) hired Andy Fracica as its director of marketing.
• Tomkins plc’s (Richardson, Texas) Terry O’Halloran, president of the Air Systems Components Division, is now also managing the Lasco Bathware and Philips Products business units.
Publication date: 01/29/2007