Manufacturers for the Week: 02/12/2007
• PCB Piezotronics Inc. (Depew, N.Y.) appointed Graham Turgoose as managing director of PCB Piezotronics Ltd. (Hitchin, Hertfordshire, England).
• Gastite, a division of Titeflex Corp. (Springfield, Mass.) hired Craig Barry as its new director of marketing. He will oversee advertising, product launches, sales promotions, product packaging, and public relations.
• FHP Manufacturing Co. (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.) was acquired by Bosch (Stuttgart, Germany).
• Inficon Inc. (Syracuse, N.Y.) released a new catalog highlighting its complete line of service tools for the HVACR service professional.
• International Barrier Technology Inc. (Watkins, Minn.) negotiated a supply agreement with Protective Chemistries Inc. (Minneapolis).
Publication date: 02/12/2007