- S.I. Goldman Company, Inc./Comfort Systems USA (Longwood, FL) has been selected by Beers Construction Company to provide hvac systems for the $40 million, 18-story SuperChannel Center in Altamonte Springs, FL.
- The Unified Group (Chicago, IL), a network of independent contractors, has expanded its alliance to include five new member companies. They are: Air Power, Inc. (Fairfield, NJ), Climate Systems, Inc. (Williston, VT), Guardian Environmental Services, Inc. (Livonia, MI), Hermanson Company (Kent, WA), and Pasterkamp Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. (Denver, CO).
- Eastern Construction Corporation (Melbourne, FL) has promoted Ed Branquinho to senior vice president.
- Excellence Alliance, Inc. (EAI) (Hebron, KY), has welcomed new contractor members to its organization. They are: Answer Heating & Cooling, Inc. (Freeland, MI), Flame Furnace Company (Warren, MI), Frey Lutz Corp. (Lancaster, PA), Hardesty Team (Oklahoma City, OK), and Wiegmann & Associates (St. Charles, MO).
- Carol Rondeau has been promoted to vice president of the mechanical construction services company Poole & Kent (Baltimore, MD).
Contractors For The Week: December 24, 2001
December 20, 2001