ICP Honors U.S. Distributors of the Year
LEWISBURG, Tenn. - International Comfort Products (ICP) recently honored eight leading U.S. distributors for outstanding performance during the past year. Charlie Piranian, ICP national sales manager, announced the awards for Arcoaire®, Comfortmaker®, Day & Night®, Heil® and Tempstar® single- and multi-location Distributors of the Year.
“These distributors have built strong relationships through their customer-first approach and maintained excellent sales records at a time when many of their competitors are struggling,” Piranian said. “Their dedication, effort and focus are evident in their impressive sales growth.” Companies receiving Distributor of the Year Awards include:
• United Refrigeration, Toms River Branch, Toms River, N.J., was selected as the Arcoaire single-location Distributor of the Year.
• Northwest Pipe Fittings, Billings, Mont., earned honors as the Arcoaire multi-location distributor.
• Appliance Parts, Radcliff, Ky., was chosen as Comfortmaker single location Distributor of the Year.
• Carr Supply, Columbus, Ohio, was named multi-location Comfortmaker Distributor of the Year. Piranian said the secret of Carr Supply’s success has been its pursuit of all sales opportunities.
• Tallahassee Winair, Tallahassee, Fla., earned the single-location Heil Distributor of the Year award.
• Lewis-Smith Supply, Dothan, Ala., was named multi-location Heil Distributor of the Year.
• Shoemaker, Inc., Holland, Mich., earned honors as the multi-location Tempstar Distributor of the Year.
• Air Cold Supply, Pomona, Calif., won the Day & Night multi-location Distributor of the Year award.
Published: January 2012