Master-Bilt, manufacturer of commercial refrigeration systems based in New Albany, Miss., has recognized several team members for their excellent sales work, including a number in the southeast United States.
Among those receiving Sales Plateau Awards, recognizing sales representatives who reached specific sales levels, were:
• Finn Marketing of Tampa, Fla.
• Rooker Marketing of New Albany, Miss.
• First Source Marketing of Lake Kiowa, Texas
• Food Equipment Marketing of Parsons, Tenn.
Other winners of 2010 sales awards were:
• Sales Representative/Dealer Productivity Award: Food Equipment Marketing.
• Top Sales Volume: First Source Marketing
• Special ‘Rose to the Challenge’ Award: Gary Hall, New Albany, Miss.
The theme of the 2010 sales meeting, where the awards were presented, was “Sales Solutions” and focused on new ideas to expand and enhance the product line to benefit customers. “We’re proud of our entire team,” said Bill Huffman, vice president of sales and marketing. “They exceed our expectations each year and in light of the current economic landscape it’s encouraging every time we bring our team together to recognize a job well done.”
For more information, go to www.master-bilt.com.
Master-Bilt Honors Sales Efforts
November 8, 2010