Sustainable Heating, Cooling and Water Heating Solutions
Over the last few decades, there have been quite a few false starts and failed experiments around the “green” building movement. As a contractor, you had a right to be skeptical. But today, you are likely excited and motivated to realize the environmental, health and cost benefits of green commercial construction.
Green buildings save 40-50% in energy costs while reducing CO2 emissions into the atmosphere.1
A Healthier Living and Working Environment
“Sick building syndrome” lawsuits have cost owners millions of dollars and can often be traced back to inefficient HVAC systems. If left running, these systems accumulate condensation that allows unhealthy mold spores to develop. Energy-efficient green building solutions can automatically turn HVAC systems on or off in order to maintain the correct temperature and humidity for optimum health and comfort.
Rheem Sustainable Initiatives
Rheem is working with people like you to stay ahead of the green technology curve by helping build in long-term value with innovative energy-efficiency heating and cooling systems. For example, HVAC and water systems play a central role in LEED-certified construction. Specifically, a building’s heating and cooling equipment must be designed and installed to be as efficient as possible.
Heating and cooling systems can account for 25% of construction budgets and 43% of operating budgets.2
By choosing the most energy-efficient, performance-proven heating, cooling and water solutions available, you are playing a key role in maintaining the sustainability standards of the buildings you are constructing.
Rheem Energy Efficient Products
Rheem offers the industry’s only complete Commercial Tankless Line
Rheem Commercial Condensing Tankless Water Heaters deliver energy savings, flexibility and support, with thermal efficiency of up to 96%.3
- Commercial Ready -Made for hardworking environments, with high-temp chip factory-installed
- System Redundancy -Can daisy chain up to 20 units of select models together via the manifold control cable to maintain function
- Rheem EZ Rack™ Kit -Compactly packaged, can be assembled on site and configured for easy installation anywhere
- Built-in Condensate Neutralizer -Raises the pH of the water for safe discharge into the drain, preventing corrosion and damage
Rheem Triton is the most intelligent high-efficiency gas water heater on the market. It offers built-in smart monitoring technology and the industry’s most accurate leak detection and prevention system, so commercial customers can manage and prevent wasted energy and water.
- LeakGuardTM-An all-inclusive leak detection and prevention system with proprietary auto shut-off valve that limits leakage to no more than 24 ounces of water
- EcoNet®Smart Monitoring -Provides performance updates and alerts via both mobile device and full-color LCD display
- Scheduling and Reporting -Features energy and water usage reporting to track trends and identify spikes from potential system issues
- Detection and Prevention -Delivers leak detection alerts and allows the choice between shutting off the water or keeping it running until a replacement can be installed
- Integrated BMS Connectivity -Built-in BACnet port that easily connects to building management systems to support additional monitoring and green systems
Rheem H2AC®Package Rooftop Products
The award-winning Rheem H2AC Rooftop Unit featuring eSync™ integration technology is part of the industry’s first and only integrated air and water system designed specifically for commercial applications with high hot water demand, like restaurants, big box stores, apartment buildings and more.
This system brings new levels of green savings and efficiency to businesses by preheating water using heat removed from the building through the air conditioning process.
- Energy Savings -The more hot water you use while the air conditioner is operating, the faster the payback-typically less than two years.4
- Improved Efficiency -The water-heating process is more efficient due to excess heat capture during cooling.
- Innovative Technology -eSync Integration Technology automatically switches modes whenever there is an opportunity to pre-heat water.
- Remote Monitoring -You can check on one system or multiple systems from any mobile device to ensure everything’s functioning properly and, if not, take actions.
The Rheem Commercial Renaissance Line
The Rheem Commercial 7.5–12.5 Ton Renaissance line represents years of research and development, green engineering and innovation. Crafted with smart new features and:
- Uptime Durability -High-quality components, lean manufacturing and robust design like Scroll™ compressor technology
- Enhanced Serviceability -PlusOne®ServiceSmart™ package offering built-in features for quick troubleshooting and easy access
- High Efficiency Savings -Energy savings of over 30% for thousands of dollars in lifetime savings5
Compare Rheem to the Competition
Compare Rheem to the Competition
The Rheem Energy Saving Estimator offers Design Star Professional and CertiSpec to help you assess the most energy-efficient options and compare the actual energy costs of Rheem products with competitive products. Save even more with Rheem’s line of integrated heating and cooling solutions:
- Up to 50% on annual water heating costs
- Up to 20% on annual energy costs
- Energy savings payback in less than 2 years
Committed to Conservation
With Rheem as your single source provider of sustainable products, you’ll have a partner that’s committed to conservation.5And Rheem-engineered products deliver quick payback on a wide range of energy-efficient air and water heating solutions that are built to track and reduce energy consumption.
For more Info, Click here