HVAC Manufacturers: May 12, 2014
• Belimo Aircontrols USA Inc.’s (Danbury, Connecticut) ZIP Economizer is now certified under the Fault Detection & Diagnostics requirements of the California Energy Commission (Sacramento, California)
• Hypertherm Inc. (Hanover, New Hampshire) received ISO 9001:2008 certification of management systems for CNC and torch height control products.
• Mitsubishi Electric US Cooling & Heating Division (Suwanee, Georgia) appointed Jeff Whitelaw senior director of engineering management and testing.
• Wago Corp. (Germantown, Wisconsin) named Carly Groshans regional sales manager for southwest Houston and Kevin Stevenson regional sales manager for eastern Houston.
• Nortek Inc. (Providence, Rhode Island) appointed Matthew Hughes vice president, treasurer.
Publication date: 5/12/2014