• MacroAir Technologies Inc. (San Bernardino, Calif.) will end its manufacturing relationship with 4Front Industries (Tempe, Ariz.) by granting the company a license to manufacture its own line of high-volume, low-speed fans under the Kelley (Carrollton, Texas) and Serco (Carrollton, Texas) brands, effective July 1.
• Tecumseh Products Co. (Ann Arbor, Mich.) hired Igor Popov as chief restructuring officer and Jerry Mosingo as executive vice president of operations.
• Danfoss (Baltimore) will host its Technology Theater on April 23 in Long Beach, Calif., April 24 in Las Vegas, May 7 in Boston, and May 8 in New York City.
• Viega LLC (Wichita, Kan.) promoted Jeff Neczypor to director of sales in the U.S.
• Bluffton Motor Works LLC (Bluffton, Ind.) announced its affiliate DC Products Group (Bluffton, Ind.) acquired RAE Corp. (McHenry, Ill.).
• Arzel Zoning Technology Inc. (Cleveland) named Cathy Langer as its marketing administrator.
• Bonomi North America Inc. (Charlotte, N.C.) has relocated its corporate office from Rock Hill, S.C., to Charlotte, N.C.
• Veto Pro Pac LLC (Norwalk, Conn.) named K&B Sales (Omaha, Neb.) and M. Brady Group (Chatsworth, Calif.) as the company’s 2013 Sales Agency award winners.
Publication date: 4/7/2014