• UTC Building & Industrial Systems (Hartford, Conn.) announced the formation of AdvanTE3C Americas.
• A.O. Smith Corp. (Milwaukee) executive chairman Paul W. Jones has been named the National EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2013 Distribution and Manufacturing award winner by the Strategic Growth Forum.
• Lochinvar LLC (Lebanon, Tenn.) named Jamie Whitehead as the October winner of its VIP Installation Showcase, with Charles Felt winning the monthly VIP drawing.
• Carrier Corp. (Farmington, Conn.) announced its i-Vu Pro building automation software is now BACnet Testing Laboratories certified.
• Viega LLC (Wichita, Kan.) appointed Dalyn Cantrell as vice president of sales and marketing.
• Regal Beloit Corp. (Beloit, Wis.) closed on the acquisition of Cemp, s.r.l. (Milan).
• Follett Corp. (Easton, Pa.) earned Energy Star certification on its 7 Series ice-only dispensers.
• Halton Group (Helsinki) opened a factory in Malaysia.
• Johnson Controls Inc. (Milwaukee) named its Milwaukee global innovation centers after recently retired CEO Stephen A. Roell.
• DiversiTech Corp. (Duluth, Ga.) received the Innovation in Plastics Recycling award from the American Chemistry Council (ACC).
• Victaulic Co. (Easton, Pa.) was named the 2013 Business of the Year by Lehigh Valley Business.
Publication date: 12/9/2013