GPU elects PokelwaldtThe board of directors of GPU, Inc. (Morristown, NJ) electedRobert N. Pokelwaldt, retired chairman and chief executive officer of York International Corp., to the GPU board.
GAMA elects division chairsThe Gas Appliance Manufacturers Association (GAMA) product division officers were elected for 2000-01 at the annual meeting. Division chairs, who also serve as members of the GAMA board of directors, include:
- Burner Division, Stanley E. Beinarauskas, operations manager, Midco International, Inc.;
- Controls Division, Elizabeth S. Hubbard, president, Effikal International, Inc.;
- Direct-Fired Heater Division, Robert T. Jauch Sr., vice president, AbsolutAire, Inc.;
- Direct Heating Division, John A. Hart, president and ceo, Empire Comfort Systems, Inc.;
- Furnace Division, Daniel J. Dempsey, director, heating products development, Carrier Corp.;
- Gas Equipment and Services Division, Richard B. Williamson, chairman of the board and ceo, T.D. Williamson, Inc.;
- Gas Vent Division, Patrick T. Holleran, president, Field Controls;
- Motor and Blower Division, Edward J. Murzinski, vice president, marketing and sales, Revcor Inc.; and
- Vent-Free Gas Products Division, Sue Walker, vice president, distribution and sales of gas heating products, DESA International.