The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) announced that it has made significant upgrades to its National Fire Codes® Subscription Service (NFCSS) to make it easier for professionals to get up to code and stay up to code. The NFCSS gives the user access to the complete set of the nearly 300 NFPA codes and standards with a paid subscription, which can be accessed online or in print format.
Additional features of the service online include:
• The addition of downloadable PDFs, making information available when Internet access is not available.
• Access to the most up-to-date information because as a code change is issued, an update is made online.
• The ability to bookmark and store user notes for future reference.
• Easy collaboration with colleagues by enabling code content to be e-mailed with specific requirements highlighted. Even if colleagues are not NFCSS subscribers, they will have 48-hour access to the e-mailed content.
• Print options that allow printing of a chapter or section with tables, figures, and graphics included.
For more information, visit www.nfpa.org.
Publication date: 04/19/2010
Upgrades to NFPA's Online Fire Codes Service Help Users Stay up to Code
April 19, 2010