- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
According to the company, the core feature of SCIwatch Enterprise Edition 1.0 is its “widget framework” designed to offer a flexible and customizable view of the diagnostic elements happening in HVAC, lighting, industrial refrigeration, and data center assets.
“When we set out to design this latest version of SCIwatch, we wanted to empower our customers to realize an even greater impact on the business. They’ll be able to measure results the solution is having on the bottom line, continuously and systemically in real dollars. SCIwatch EE 1.0 is a game changer in the energy conservation market,” said Russ McMeekin, CEO, Scientific Conservation Inc.
Some of the SCIwatch Enterprise Edition 1.0 features and benefits include:
• Fault Trends - prioritize fault detection notifications to maximize maintenance functionality and eliminate unplanned outages and catastrophic system failures.
• Energy Diagnostics - drilled down analysis of each fault detected and where it is costing in excess energy spending to realize significant efficiency gains.
• Dynamic Daily Dashboards - view, compare, and examine building maintenance performance across entire portfolios.
Beta applications are now available online at www.scientificconservation.com.
Publication date: 07/12/2010