- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Many homeowners aren’t aware that regularly scheduled service can reduce breakdowns by as much as 95 percent and lower utility bills by as much as 30 percent, said Winters. In an effort to keep homeowners’ heating, cooling, and plumbing systems in top shape, Winters, which serves residents throughout eastern Massachusetts, offers Service Partner programs with benefits that include:
• Annual high-performance tune-up and maintenance at no cost.
• A 15 percent discount on program-related work.
• Tune-up reminders. Winters contacts homeowners to schedule tune-ups, so there’s one less thing for homeowners to worry about.
• Priority service scheduling.
• Transferable service partner agreement. If a homeowner moves to a new home, the agreement may be transferred to the new property or to the buyer of the property that has just been sold.
Homeowners have three Service Partner options. They may choose to enroll in one Heating, Cooling or Plumbing Service Partner program, or they may choose to enroll in two of the three (such as heating and plumbing), or all three programs for complete system coverage. One program is $6.95 per month. Any two programs cost $12.95 per month and all three programs cost $19.90 per month.
“Maintenance really is the key to keeping home systems in great shape. Plus, it enables us to catch any small system issues before they turn into big, expensive problems. With everything our Service Partner programs have to offer, homeowners also get the peace of mind knowing that Winters Company is there for them,” noted Tim Flynn, president of Winters Company.
For more information, visit www.wintersplumbing.com.
Publication date: 05/17/2010