- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
“The purpose of the Switch to Mercury-Free Thermostats promotion was to create awareness among property managers and supervisors about the ease of switching to mercury-free mechanical and digital thermostats. These managers already have a lot of regulations to keep up with, so we’re glad we can offer them a quick and easy solution for their properties” said Godwin.
Property managers and supervisors that responded to the promotion will receive information relating to mercury products including:
• New state and local laws on mercury products, and when they will go into effect.
• Simple, cost-effective thermostat replacements.
• Tips on how to dispose of existing mercury thermostats.
Property managers and HVAC control installers can still obtain information on mercury-free thermostats and the advantages of converting by visiting www.white-rodgers.com/PropertyManagement.
Publication date: 05/26/2008