- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
"We are launching EnergyLink because we want to make it easier for our customers to find qualified natural gas contractors," said Lino Luison, vice president, Enbridge Gas Distribution. "The program will help our customers make informed purchasing decisions. Making it easy and convenient to buy and install natural gas appliances will help us grow our business and improve customer satisfaction."
EnergyLink contractors have made a commitment to meet Enbridge Gas Distribution's standards for professional qualifications, safety, and customer service. These contractors will be responsible for all products or services provided to customers as a result of referrals generated by the EnergyLink program.
To take full advantage of the program, contractors should instruct their customers in the following five steps.
1. Visit www.enbridge.com/energylink or call 888-GAS-8888 to provide information regarding the natural gas energy solution required for a specific location.
2. The names of three qualified EnergyLink contractors, within a certain mile radius, that can perform the work requested, will be given to the customer.
3. Customers choose any or all of these contractors to contact them to discuss the required work.
4. Selected contractors contact the customer within one business day to arrange an onsite consultation.
5. Customers can then compare estimates and make informed decisions.
For more information, visit www.enbridge.com.
Publication date: 01/15/2007