- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Hosted by the Mid-Atlantic Technology Applications Center (MTAC) of the University of Pittsburgh, the Next Generation Sensor Initiative (NGSI) is being established to foster collaborative partnerships to improve the productivity and competitiveness of U.S. industry.
With its goal of accelerating the development of advanced sensor technologies, NGSI combines the needs, talents, and resources of those that build products and monitor systems; manufacturers of sensors; and federal, state, university, and private research and development laboratories.
Some of the topics to be discussed include:
- Sensors of the future – industry trends;
- Sensor needs – user/industry roadmaps;
- Development activities in federal laboratories and universities; and
- Sensor manufacturers’ plans and future goals.
Attendance at the workshop will be limited and reservations will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis. For more information, contact 412-383-2500; ngsi.mtac.pitt.edu (website).