- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
Nexstar is a business development and best practices organization that delivers business training, systems, and support to independent home service providers, specifically heating and air conditioning professionals, plumbers, and electricians. According to the organization, it helps business owners and managers focus on service leadership and profitability through its proven solutions, one-on-one coaching, training, and events.
Contest eligibility requirements are:
• Must be in the residential service and replacement contracting business five or more years.
• Must operate five or more service repair and replacement vehicles.
• Over $1 million in revenue for the last fiscal year.
• Must agree to Nexstar membership terms and conditions.
Three runners-up will be awarded free admission to Nexstar’s national meeting in March 2010.
To submit an entry for the NexTREME Business Makeover Contest, go to www.nextremecontractormakeover.com. For more information, contact Lisa McNeil at 888-240-STAR. The winner will be announced Nov. 1, 2009.
Publication date: 09/21/2009