Trade Service Corp. (San Diego, CA), a provider of standardized product information to the electrical, plumbing, and mechanical industries, assignedJohn Henry to vice president of marketing.
Kenneth G. Zone
The advisory board members of Environ.com (Tempe, AZ), a division of Environmental Support, now include:
– Craig Krumwiede, president Harvard Investments;
– Robert Lee, senior development engineer, DuPont Co.;
– Peter Hathaway, senior vice president of finance, Allied Waste Industries;
– Glenn Williamson, chairman and ceo, Nest Ventures;
– William J. Warren, president and ceo, National Inspection Services;
– Francine Hardaway, Ph.D., partner, stealthmode.com;
– Trent Smock, partner, Predictive Index.
Environ.com has appointed Troy E. Johnson as director of business development.
Andrew Wu, P.E., and James Kim have joined SME Consulting Engineers, Inc. (Rockville, MD), a firm specializing in mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection engineering.
Aaron L. Graff is appointed to warehouse manager at Air Technology Systems Inc. (Frederick, MD), a designer and manufacturer of custom air conditioning and dehumidification products. Ron Will has joined as national sales manager for the company's DESICAiR Division.
Spectronics Corp. (Westbury, NY) has selected Kenneth G. Zone to be director of management information systems.
The newly elected 2000-2001 officers of the Construction Association of Michigan (CAM) are:
Joseph R. Murphy, chairman, Stanley Access Technologies, Madison Heights;
Myrt Hagood, vice-chairman, H.B. Contracting, Oak Park;
Roger W. Knoll, vice-chairman, Fire Control, Inc., Chesterfield;
Bruce M. Pregler, treasurer, Facca, Richter & Pregler, P.C., Royal Oak.
The directors elected to serve on the 2000-20001 board for a four-year term are:
Larry S. Brinker, ceo, The Brinker Group;
Stephen R. Dailey, president, The Dailey Co.;
Alan L. Wunderlich, president, Edward-Alan Co., Inc.
Publication date: 11/13/2000