- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
• Buche/Carmco Sales (www.buchecarmco.com) will represent ecobee in Colorado, New Mexico, Montana, and Wyoming.
• Mountain Air Sales Inc. (www.mashvac.com) will represent ecobee in Utah and southern Idaho.
• King & Brainard Sales Associates Inc. (K&B Sales) (www.kb-sales.com) will represent ecobee in Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, and southern Illinois.
• Midwest Environmental Products (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) will represent ecobee in Wisconsin, Indiana, and northern Illinois.
• Texas Reps (www.texasreps.com) will represent ecobee in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Arkansas.
“Added to our existing sales resources, these new sales agreements now provide us with a sales infrastructure in all 50 states and throughout Canada,” said Stuart Lombard, president/CEO of ecobee. “We’ve got the right product at the right time, a great network of distribution partners, and an excellent sales force. With these crucial pieces in place, we’re very excited about our future success.”
For more information, visit www.ecobee.com.
Publication date: 10/05/2009