- Residential Market
- Light Commercial Market
- Commercial Market
- Indoor Air Quality
- Components & Accessories
- Residential Controls
- Commercial Controls
- Testing, Monitoring, Tools
- Services, Apps & Software
- Standards & Legislation
- EXTRA EDITION
GEO is a 501(c)(6) non-profit, national trade association for the geothermal heat pump industry in the United States. The GRC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational association, serving geothermal professionals worldwide, with a primary focus on power development.
“Our five-year agreement recognizes that cooperation between our groups for public outreach will help spread the good word about geothermal development in all of its forms, from residential and commercial geothermal heat pumps to spinning electric power turbines with high-pressure steam,” said GEO president and CEO Douglas Dougherty. The non-binding agreement includes:
1. Mutual corporate-level organization membership at no cost (organization to organization only, does not include individuals);
2. Cooperative outreach to a variety of publics, including government institutions and officials, academic and research institutions, and non-profit organizations;
3. Voluntarily working together on public outreach and joint participation in conferences and other gatherings; and
4. Exchange of technical data and information relating to geothermal energy and technologies, and their societal benefits.
For more information about GEO, visit www.geoexchange.org.
Publication date: 05/09/2011